Are you the weight you want to be? Do you have trouble finding a workout partner to depend on? Do you need someone to be accountable to? That's why this blog is here!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A little healthy competition

Ok so if you know me at all you know I am a bit competitive, certainly not as bad as I was in my younger years but still i have a competitive side. So on facebook someone invited me to join this healthy daily challenge app. I checked it out and i have to say what tipped it for me is that when your friends join you can see how you compare to how many of the daily challenges have been completed. Now granted this isn't exactly going to turn me into a supermodel, but hey a competition that helps me get healthier in any way sounds good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment