Are you the weight you want to be? Do you have trouble finding a workout partner to depend on? Do you need someone to be accountable to? That's why this blog is here!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

passed go! (too bad I can't collect 200 dollars!)

So yesterday I was debating about weighing myself with clothes on (no shoes though of course) because I wanted to see what the dr's office scale might say to me as to whether or not I met the BMI qualifications for breast reduction surgery. I have to weigh 210 or under to meet the BMI, but since I can't strip down to my underwear at the office as well as the fact that they won't take my word on my weight, I had to be able to be 210 with clothes on. I am always so nervous about stepping on the scale, it takes a few minutes to "compute" my weight and I always Imagine something terrible showing up, and then of course I imagine seeing what I want to see, 210. And then the number appears 208....if it hadn't been so early in the morning I would have squealed louder....but oh my gosh!!! I was beyond excited and immediately sat down at the computer to email my dr about the news. I had to wait a whole day for his response, which I got this morning, it was only two words...."Refferal Granted," that's all I needed to see, the referral was sent and now I just have to wait for the surgeons office to call me and schedule a consult for surgery. YAY!!! Ok I am totally not one to be excited for surgery, but I am totally exstatic at the idea of smaller bras and smaller clothes and well smaller everything! LOL

Then today I weighed myself as normal with just underwear on after going to the bathroom first thing in the morning. I was totally unprepared for the sight of 2 0 5
Did I see that right? Adam suggested weighing again as sometimes it gives innacurate readings, so I stepped on again, 2 0 5 again! Wow it's like that 200 mark is clearly in view, and the huge 1 9 9 is right around the corner!! To be under 200 would feel absolutely amazing, seriously, I think i'll be screaming about it for days when I get there...did you notice that, I said "When" not "IF"....because at this pace I'll be there in a few weeks. I had decided to postpone my next cycle of HCG until after my next period because that's the best time to start, and the thought that I could be starting my next cycle at about 200 instead of 216 where I finished my last cycle....wow, so excited!! This one cycle should put me right about where I want to be. I can feel my body slowly transforming into something I've wanted to see for so long, If i'd known I would be this good at loosing weight I would have done this years ago.

I am so thankful to my Husband Man who has supported me in my weight loss, I could not have done this without him!!

So by the way for anyone keeping track (because of course I am) I am now down 36 pounds, so close to 40 I can smell it!! yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment