Are you the weight you want to be? Do you have trouble finding a workout partner to depend on? Do you need someone to be accountable to? That's why this blog is here!

Monday, March 7, 2011

what are you "weighting" for???

So I'm sorry for anyone who actually reads this and was wondering about my weigh in after a bit of indulgence. I'm sick and it's getting crazy taking care of the house and kids and being sick, and if I do get a second to myself...i sleep. LOL. Anyway!!

The results are??? Not a bit of difference!!! Is it crazy that I have maintained almost the EXACT same weight for 2 weeks now despite a few cheats here and there?! It's crazy to me. But the difference here from how i used to be is that I've learned that cheating should just be about not depriving myself, not about engourging myself. So if I like something, and I want a taste of it, I do, i have a few bites and enjoy each precious one and then I feel satisfied that I didn't deny myself something that I was craving or sounded good, but allowed myself to enjoy the flavor of a few bites, but then what I am filling myself with is the healthier options. I'm finding this very easy to stick to because I honestly don't feel I am denying myself anything, which is what makes dieting so hard, wanting something you aren't allowed to have. This is just my maintenance phase, and it's only another week of this before I start my second cycle on HCG, but it's really giving me the image that I've learned to control my eating in normal life circumstances, and I'm not as afraid that I'll gain the weight back, because I really have learned to appreciate food as a necessity for life, and not a source of entertainment, while still allowing myself to enjoy the foods I like in much more reasonable portions. This feels like something I'll be able to do for the long haul. Looking forward to another cycle on HCG and losing more weight, then going back to this way of eating and keeping it off for a lifetime to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment